About Me

My photo
I love to write, I love to read. I love to sing and play with my daughter. I love to learn new things, I love profound thoughts and random ones. I like making new friends and love rediscovering old ones. Most of all I like quality and variety.

Sunday 15 May 2011

SHOP NOW OPEN!



I've done it! Taken the step and popped some of my pieces on Folksy to sell. I have my very own shopfront! I'm so excited.




I remember when I did a stall in Southamptons Artists Market for my painted glass and how well that went so I'm thinking about doing the same in Northampton this year.

I'd love to get your feedback on the pieces I have for sale and my branding.




























2 comments:

  1. I love those turquois earrings, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy, they are my mums favourites too.

    ReplyDelete